If you have a Professional Account, you can create and manage a Submission Library.
There are two type of Libraries, My Libraries and Shared Libraries. My Libraries is the user’s personal library while Shared Libraries are maintained by GBF or have been shared with you by other users.
A Library contains Submissions that have been moved to the Library. A user can move a Library Submission back to Submissions any time.
After a Library has been created from a submission, you can View, Edit or Delete images. And just like a Submission, you can also:
- View an Image Full Screen
- Display, add and edit Notes
- Compare images side by side from the same or different submissions
- Share images with other users
- Share Library Submissions with other users
- Download Images if the Submission is designated Downloadable